Use these amazing love affirmations to attract your soulmate right to you.
Positive affirmations are powerful tools that anyone can use to attract positive experiences and manifest miracles into their life. You can use affirmations to attract money, opportunities and abundance and yes, love too.
If you’re looking for The One, but not having much luck starting with these 44 love affirmations to attract your soulmate. They can help you clear the roadblocks and make the path to love much easier for you.
How Affirmations To Attract Your Soulmate Work
If you are a follower of the law of attraction then you probably already know that your thoughts feelings, emotions and intention creates your reality. And what you experience when you’re dating and trying to find the right person, will reflect this too.
Let’s face it, dating and looking for the one can be frustrating! One minute you are expecting the best next you are confused why things didn’t work out.
With so many ups and downs, what happens is instead of living in the energy of the love you want, you’re energetically wobbling around. Living more in the lower vibrational energy of lack, fear, disappointment and discouragement. This is the type of energy that will block you from love.
Its normal to experience highs and lows in life, and dating is no exception. It’s how you respond to the highs and lows that will matter the most. Consciously choosing on a daily basis, is what will create the result that you want.
This is where affirmations come in.
With regular use, they can help to rewire your system both energetically and physically and overwrite old patterns in the brain and body. They help you to live the thoughts and feelings that are most aligned with what you wish to attract.
“A miracle is a shift in perception from fear to love.” — A Course In Miracles
44 Love Affirmations To Attract Your Soulmate
- “Every day and every way I am surrounded with love.”
- “It is safe for me to be loved.”
- “I attract love in all that I do”.
- “I Choose Me, I Choose Love. “
- “I am so happy and grateful now that I am in a positive and loving relationship with my soulmate.”
- “I am thankful for the love in my life and I am thankful for my caring partner.”
- “My heart is open to receiving and giving love.”
- “I allow myself to be seen and for other people to know who I am.”
- “I am worthy of deep soulful, soulmate love.”
- “I am allowing myself to attract a healthy, loving relationship.”
- “I happily give and receive love each day.”
- “My heart is always open to love.”
- “I spread love to everyone around me and it returns to me in abundance.”
- “I am so happy and grateful that I am attracting in my soulmate now.”
- “I have the power to give and receive love endlessly.”
- “I naturally attract love everywhere I go.”
- “I am magnetic and irresistible to a positive, loving relationship.”
- “Love is attracted to me and I am attracted to love.”
- “I draw love and romance into my life with ease.”
- “I radiate love and receive it back many times over.”
- “I am beautiful and worthy of love.”
- “I am grateful for the abundance of love in my life.”
- “I trust the universe will find me my perfect match.”
- “I see love. I feel love. I am love.”
- “I radiate unconditional love and am confident that my beloved is on their way.”
- “I am allowing myself to radiate a love so powerful that my soulmate is drawn to me right now.”
- “I am safe in all my relationships, and I allow myself to give and receive love.”
- “Love is around every corner and love fills my world.”
- “Every moment of loving connection in my life brings in my adoring soulmate.”
- “I allow myself to easily attract perfect relationships into my life.”
- “I am so happy and grateful that I am already connected deeply to my soulmate.”
- “Now is the right time and place to meet my perfect partner.”
- “I am divinely irresistible to my perfect soulmate.”
- “Deep soulmate love is my divine birthright, and I call it to me now.”
- “I open my heart to myself and I trust that true love will follow.””
- “I trust myself and trust that my intuition will lead me to where I need to go.”
- “I am lovable and worthy of receiving love.”
- “It is safe for me to give and receive love.”
- “Love is flowing to me and through me at all times.”
- “I am worthy and deserving of love, romance, joy and all the good things that life has to offer me.”
- “I open my heart, and trust that true love will arrive.”
- “I am so happy and grateful that enduring, loving relationships brighten my life.”
- “I am surrounded by love. All is well.”
- “I am attracting love and romance into my life, and I accept it now.”
“Recognize your own personal power and your worthiness to receive love.”
How To Get Love Affirmations To Work For You
1. Evoke Positive Feelings
Many people say affirmations but have trouble seeing results. It isn’t just about reciting the words and then expecting a knock on your door with your soulmate on the other side. You’re looking to ignite a positive feeling in the present tense and take action in alignment with those thoughts and feelings.
Think and feel all the feelings associated with the love you desire. What does it feel like to be with your soulmate? What does it feel like to be in this wonderful relationship?
Bring those feelings into your body as much as you can. Think Joy, Trust, Compassion, Excitement, Happiness, Gratitude and Love itself.
2. Embrace The Energy Of Gratitude
Gratitude is one of the highest energetic frequencies that you can embody. Being able to be grateful for the life you are living now can make your day brighter and more positive. Being able to be grateful that love is on its way can create the energy that you need to stay aligned with the love that you are calling in.
3. It Must Feel Good To You
There are some people that struggle with making affirmations work know matter what they do. If this is happening, you will need to find wording that will feel authentic to you and your own personal beliefs. If it feels like it holds some truth for you, then you might find that you experience faster results.
As you say your chosen statement check inside how it feels to say it. Does it feel good, or is there a some doubt or resistance in the back of your mind?
If it’s not feeling good, adjust it so that it begins to feel more true to you. Use words that can open you up to possibility, such as “I am willing…”, “I am allowing…”, “I choose to…”.
4. Be Intentional
Be crystal clear on your end result and set an intention for the positive outcome that you want to attract in. Try mediating or just getting quiet for a minute or 2 before you start. Doing this step can help to clear your mind and make your intention even more clear.
5. Repeat, Repeat, Repeat
Repetition is key. You are reprogramming your subconscious mind it needs repetition to over write patterns that have been running for years. Say your affirmations out loud as many times a day as you can. You can also set aside specific times to read them out loud two or three times a day. Or write them out once or twice daily if that feels good to you.
6. Practice Forgiveness
Let go of your past relationships and heal what needs to be healed. Let go of what is heavy and keeping from feeling truly happy and fulfilled now. I know this step can be difficult, however forgiveness at its core is really about letting go.
Our past relationships are our greatest teaches. Maybe this person hurt you, it doesn’t make it OK it just means that you don’t have to carry this around anymore. Learn the lesson and move on.
7. Choose Yourself
Recognize your own personal power and your worthiness to receive love.. Believe in yourself and make loving choices for yourself. Practice daily self love and self care. Speak only of what you want to happen and let all the rest go.
8. Intentionally Living Love
Another key to to attracting in your beloved using affirmations is to speak and act in accordance with your love intention. As mentioned at the beginning of this article you can’t just say the affirmation without the emotion. And you can’t just expect love to show up if you aren’t taking any action on your your desire for a partner either.
Put yourself out there and give the universe a chance to deliver your beloved to you. Explore new interests, sign up for an online dating site, try a meet-up group, ask a friend to set you up, hire a dating coach (like dateworks.ca) or matchmaker. Live your life in a way that is also caring, loving and kind towards yourself and really living a life that is filled with love.
10 Ways To Live Your Love Intention
- There are 5 Love Languages developed by Dr. Gary Chapman. Words of affirmation, gifts, quality time, physical touch and acts of service. Learn which ones are yours and then do for yourself the activities that make you feel the most loved.
- Treat yourself to fresh flowers every week.
- Dress up and take yourself on a date.
- Clear out clutter and old clothes and donate anything that doesn’t bring you joy!
- Make your home a sanctuary. Surround yourself with rich colors, textures and objects like new candles or crystals that make you feel wonderful.
- Take care of your body and treat yourself like a queen for a day. Go to a spa, get a massage or a mani/pedi, Treat yourself to a luxurious body or face oil, Just be in the energy of how good it feels in your body to be taken care of.
- Read an inspiring book or take an interesting class.
- Stay balanced by practicing daily self care and pay attention to you what you need the most.
- Indulge your senses – go on a picnic and lay in warm sun, snuggle up with a cozy blanket and cup of hot tea, slowly eat a piece of dark chocolate or walk barefoot in the grass.
- Make consistent self honouring choices that bring you joy.
At the end of the day….
Life is a mirror, what you experience in your reality is a reflection of your current beliefs. You will find the more that you live the energy of love the more it is reflected back to you. This energy can help you trust that all is well and in turn you become more open to dating and putting yourself out there in new ways.
With daily practice, repeating love affirmations to attract your soulmate can be life changing. It will help you to develop the confidence that you need to love yourself. The confidence you need to feel worthy of a deep, loving soul connection, and an abundance of love in every area of your life.