Use these powerful affirmations to attract positive energy into your life, and live more joyfully.
Are you on the lookout for more ways to attract good vibes into your life? One of the easiest ways to do this, is to use daily positive affirmations. Affirmations are powerful words that can help you to clear out negative patterns. So you can attract in more of what you want to experience. If you want to experience more positivity in your life, then you can use affirmations to attract positive energy.
With regular use, affirmations rewire your system both energetically and physically. Helping to overwrite old patterns in the brain and body. (1) The time line is going to look different for everyone, however, many people experience huge benefits in their life after a few weeks or months. (2)
Once this shift occurs it helps them to feel like they’re living in a more abundant, harmonious and peaceful life. Attracting in more of what they want, and experiencing less of what they no longer want.
How To Use Affirmations To Attract Positive Energy
- Before you begin, start to become aware and conscious of what you are saying, thinking and doing. as the energy you live in will be the energy you receive.
- Set an intention for the positive outcome that you want to attract in and experience more of.
- I find that mediating or just getting quiet for a minute or 2 before you start will help to clear your mind and make your intention even more clear.
- As you say your affirmations, call up a feeling of what you want. If it’s more positivity think about what that feels like to you – is it hope, freedom, love, a sense of peace? Feel it in your entire being, and let flow through your body.
- Say your affirmations out loud 2-3 times daily or as many times a day as you can. I like to write them on index cards or post-it notes and put them up all over the house so I don’t forget.
- Using crystals that are known to attract positive energy can also be very helpful for amplifying the process. You can read more about them here: The 10 best positive energy crystals for joy and happiness
- Feel free to tweak any statement so it feels good to you, just make sure that it is always worded from a positive perspective.
11 Daily Affirmations To Attract Positive Energy, Joy & Happiness
1. “I’m ready to fill my heart, mind and life with positive energy and live it everyday.”
2. “I am a magnet for positive energy.”
3 .” I am beautiful, strong and radiant.”
4. “It’s my time to shine! I’m ready to live the life of my dreams.”
5. “I am so happy and grateful, now that I am a magnet for miracles and radiate abundance, love and positive energy where ever I go.”
6. “I am abundant and have all the happiness, love and positive energy I need to have the most amazing day.”
7. “I am playful, guided and excited. All I need flows through me now.”
8. “I give myself permission to thrive and I allow the positive energy of love to flow through me now.”
9. “I am loving and lovable.”
10. “I trust my inner guidance and I am creating a life filled with love.”
11. “I am worthy of a life filled with Love, Abundance, Success & Happiness.”
We can’t always stay in a high vibe state, and that is completely normal. It’s ok to have a few ups and downs. However the more you can reach for a higher vibrational state when faced with a tough situation the more you are able to feel a sense of peace and contentment sooner.
Understand that saying affirmations is only one part of the process. The energy that you are living in both emotionally and physically, as well as what you say, think and do will all impact on what you experience and manifest into your life.
“Affirmations are like seeds planted in soil. Poor soil, poor growth. Rich soil, abundant growth. The more you choose to think thoughts that make you feel good, the quicker the affirmations work.” – Louise Hay
Tips For Creating More Positive Energy In Your Life
1. Create A Morning Routine
- Journal, mediate, workout, read something inspiring, watch a video on personal growth for a few minutes, or read a funny quote. Make sure to feed your mind and body by eating a healthy breakfast.
2. Practice Gratitude
- Okay, I know, I know if you are anything like me you probably hear this all time! But there are many studies that prove that people who practice gratitude on a regular basis are happier on average than those who don’t. Try it for 10 days and see for yourself.
3. Forgive and Let It Go
- Forgive what is heavy and holding you down. I know from personal experience that this can be a difficult step, however forgiveness at its core is really about letting go. Understanding that if you’ve had a negative experience with someone, it doesn’t make what they did okay. It just means you don’t have to carry the pain it caused around with you anymore.
4. Practice Mindfulness
What I like about mindfulness is that there’s no pressure there. It’s about you and this moment, then the next moment. Taking a few moments to pause and just be is what many of masters mean about when they speak about attaining spiritual enlightenment, this is where peace is.
5. Visualize & Feel
Imagine how this positive energy will manifest into your life. How does is it feel? What does it look like to you? How does it show up in your life? Bring it into your heart space as if you already living it.
6. Chose Love
Be a person that adds value to the world and make choices that align with the energy of peace and love over fear.
7. Choose Yourself
Recognize your power and your worthiness. Believe in yourself. Make loving choices for yourself and practice daily self love and self care. Speak only of what you want to happen and let all the rest go.
How To Create Your Own Positive Affirmations
- There are some people that struggle with making affirmations work, the key is to find wording that will be authentic to you. If it holds some truth, possibility or probability for you then you might find that you get faster results, than if it seems impossible or too far away to imagine it being real. (3)
- Think about the result that you want to have, attract or manifest, get really clear on what that will feel and look like.
- Use words that can open you up to possibility, some great ones are “I am willing”, “I am allowing”, “I choose to”
- Say your chosen statement then do an internal check in. Does it feel good to you, does it resonate or is there a flicker of doubt in the back of your mind? If it feels good then you’re all set, it if doesn’t look at what you wrote and adjust until it feels good to you.
Life can be so harsh sometimes, there will be times when what you want doesn’t come easy. However if you take the time to consistently nurture yourself with the energy you want to live in, you’ll find that things will be a lot smoother for you.
I hope that these powerful affirmations for attracting positive energy to help you with attract more of what you want in your life. So you can live a live full of unlimited positive energy, happiness and joy.
Don’t forget to save these affirmations for positive energy for later on Pinterest!
Some recommended products may use affiliate links. In particular as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This will not cost you anything or increase prices. This does not affect our reviews, which are as impartial as possible.