Knowledge is power, and just one book can inspire you to change, grow and heal your life more than you ever thought possible. The self-help industry is booming and with it every year a new book promising to change your life. Some are wonderful, and some not so much. Yet, still some remain reliable classics that continue to hold their place as a top contender in the personal growth industry. Here is our list of the 101 best self-help books of all time:
1. You Can Heal Your Life by Louise L. Hay
After curing herself from cancer, Louise became a firm believer that your life reflects what you believe about yourself. Considered, one of the grandmothers of self development, her groundbreaking book will inspire you to change your thinking so you can heal yourself heart, mind and body.
“You have the power to heal your life, and you need to know that. We think so often that we are helpless, but we’re not. We always have the power of our minds…Claim and consciously use your power.” –
2. The Success Principles by Jack Canfield
With rock solid advice, this book is a powerful guide to attaining success in every area of your life. From getting your dream job, to losing weight and even making millions. This book is filled with real life inspiring stories that show you how CEO, Celebrities and world class athletes achieved their successes and how you can to.
3. How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
This book is considered a classic, and has been included on “best of” lists since it came out in 1937. It aims to help you connect and communicate with others and achieve success in both work and interpersonal relationships. At its core it’s about appreciating people and relationship building, so you can reach your maximum personal potential.
4. The Four Agreements by don Miguel Ruiz
Based on ancient Toltec wisdom, the four agreements gives you a code of conduct that leads to the path of personal transformation, happiness and freedom. A New York Times bestseller and translated into over 40 languages, use this as your road map to experience enlightenment and freedom..
5. Stumbling on Happiness by Daniel Gilbert
What really makes you happy? Witty and well written, the author combines years of scientific research to help you better determine why what you think will make you happy, actually limits you instead.
“Once we have an experience, we cannot simply set it aside and see the world as we would have seen it had the experience never happened.” – Daniel Gilbert
6. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck A Counter Intuitive Approach to Living a Good Life by Mark Manson
Mark Manson is going to challenge you to approach self-improvement in a new and not so subtle way. He suggests that by embracing our fears and uncertainties and focusing on what you should be caring about. Then you’ll be living more authentically, courageously able to find happiness in the most unlikely of places.
7. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing by Marie Kondo
Got clutter? What if you could organize all those piles into something that when you looked at it sparked joy instead of overwhelm? Marie Kondo shares her time tested methods to help you easily eliminate clutter forever and living in a calm, tidy and joy filled home.
8. The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts by Gary Chapman
What’s your love language? No matter what stage that you’re at in your relationship, (even if you are currently single) every couple can benefit from knowing each others love language. Dr. Gary Chapman, shares his proven method for couples to build a lasting relationship that is both fulfilling and passionately intimate.
9. The Seat of the Soul by Gary Zukav
First gaining popularity when the author appeared on the Oprah Show, this book is now celebrating its 25th year in publication. The Seat of the Soul shows you how to align both your inner and outer worlds and ultimately your true and authentic soul power. Able to live a life with more harmony, deeper meaning and purpose.
10. Claim Your Power by Mastin Kipp
This book is for you if you feel completely stuck, unsure of where to go or what to do next. Claim your power coaches you to discover your life’s purpose, and get rid of the hidden blocks that are holding you back. Transform your life from dull to living your passion, purpose, and a life full of happiness and abundance.
“Success is what happens after you’ve survived all your mistakes.” – Mastin Kipp
11. The Desire Map: A Guide to Creating Goals with Soul by Danielle LaPorte
Danielle LaPorte gives you the road map and the practical tools that will turn your deepest desires into real attainable goals. And along the way? It’s all about you feeling liberated, connected and happy.
12. Getting The Love You Want by Harville Hendrix Ph.D.
Would you like a deeply supportive and loving relationship? Learn practical tools and strategies to build healthy communication and rid your relationship from negative daily interactions with your partner.
13. You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life by Jen Sincero
Are you ready to turn your life around and make some serious changes? Learn how to become a total badass in this fast-paced book full of hilariously inspiring stories, sage advice and easy to implement exercises. Including how to use The Force to kick some serious but! One of my personal favourites!
14. The Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think You’re Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are by Brene Brown
Learn the power of wholehearted living and a new way to engage with the world – from a place of value and worthiness. Acclaimed author and speaker, Brene Brown shares her 10 guideposts to living. Engage your heart, mind and spirit and cultivate a life of courage, compassion and connection.
15. The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself by Michael A. Singer
Do you long for inner peace and serenity? Tap into the present moment and let go of negative thoughts and emotions that limit your consciousness with mediation and mindfulness. A powerful book that will transform the relationship you have with yourself and the world around you.
“We are constantly trying to hold it all together. If you really want to see why you do things, then don’t do them and see what happens.” – Michael A. Singer
16. Conversations With God by Neale Donald Walsch
When author Neale Donald Walsch started writing to god he didn’t expect to ever get an answer, until he did. Through his own pen! This work will speak to spiritual seekers looking for the fundamental truths and lessons in life.
17. The Art of Asking by Amanda Palmer
How good are you at asking for what you need? Rock star, artist and TedX speaker the author, explores what it means to ask for help – emotionally, philosophically and practically. This thought provoking work will challenge you to fearlessly ask for what you want.
18. How To Heal Yourself When No One Else Can by Amy B. Scher
Based on energy healing techniques she personally used to heal herself after a life threatening illness. Amy Scher shares her three part process to transform blockages and align with your true self. From physical illness, stress and anxiety to challenging emotional patterns this book will show you how to easily and intuitively heal your life.
19. Thank & Grow Rich by Pam Grout
This book is for you if you want to experience more abundance, fun and magic in your daily life, by getting into the vibrational energy of gratitude. Filled with real life stories and exercises in manifesting, you’ll be thanking yourself you participated in this 30 day experiment.
20. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
A modern classic that teaches you the seven key leadership habits to practice, so you can attain a greater level of success your life, personally and professionally. Considered one of the most inspiring books ever written and has been cited on “best of” lists for the last 25 years.
“Every human being has four endowments – self-awareness, conscience, independent will, and creative imagination. These give us the ultimate human freedom: The power to choose, to respond, to change.” – Stephen Covey
21. How to Stop Worrying and Start Living by Dale Carnegie
Do you spend a lot of time worrying about your life? If you’re stressed out and tired, this easy to use book will show you how to break your worry habit and start enjoying life more.
22. The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment by Eckhart Tolle
Spiritual teacher Eckhart Tolle, will teach you how to quiet your mind and be more in the present. So you can experience fulfilling and enjoyable moments in your daily life.
23. The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success by Deepak Chopra
Want more wealth, abundance and lasting happiness? With this practical guide learn the universal laws of nature, that will help you fulfill your dreams. Including the laws of: Pure Potentiality, Giving, Karma, Least Effort, Intention and Desire, Detachment and Dharma.
24. Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking by Malcolm Gladwell
Considered a landmark book, the author explores what makes a great decision maker. The factors that make them able to focus on what matters most, while quickly filtering out those that don’t. A fascinating read.
25. Attached: The New Science of Adult Attachment and How It Can Help You Find and Keep Love by Amir Levine and Rachel Heller
Can science help you understand why you struggle with love? Written by psychiatrist and neuroscientist there are three attachment styles that determine your success in relationships Anxious, Avoidant and Secure. Understand your style and those of your mate, to build better connections and a stronger relationship.
“Most people are only as needy as their unmet needs.” – Amir Levine
26. Eat That Frog!: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time by Brian Tracy
If you have a habit of putting off those big tasks that aren’t so fun, then this book is for you. This book will help you break the habit of procrastination and teach you how to get more done by eating that big ugly frog as your first order of the day.
27. Think and Grow Rich: The Original 1937 Unedited Edition by Napoleon Hill
What ever you can think you can achieve, using the power of the mind and the success formulas laid out with these 13 proven steps. Another classic that has been used by countless people to achieve wealth, success and personal achievement.
28. The Attention Revolution: Unlocking the Power of the Focused Mind by Alan Wallace
We all know that mediation has its benefits, but for some quieting the mind and attaining a deep state of zen is just to hard. This book gives you a systematic path to achieving greater focus, concentration and bliss.
29. Feeling Good: The New Mood Therapy by David D. Burns
This books shares techniques that are scientifically proven to help boost your mood, lift depression, anxiety, pessimism and low self-esteem, all without drugs or medication.
30. Psycho-Cybernetics, A New Way to Get More Living Out of Life by Maxwell Maltz
Another classic about the power of the human mind, this book has been a best seller since it came out in 1960. Using powerful visualization techniques and tips, it shows you how to take control of your life and create whatever you want.
“We must have courage to bet on our ideas, to take the calculated risk, and to act. Everyday living requires courage if life is to be effective and bring happiness.” – Maxwell Maltz
31. Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
International bestseller and winner of numerous awards the author takes you though an engaging conversion about what drives our decisions and how we think.
32. Failing Forward: Turning Mistakes into Stepping Stones for Success by John C. Maxwell
How do you respond to failure? Most people aren’t prepared to deal with life’s little miss steps. This book will teach you how to take mistakes and turn them into a path into success.
33. Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent and Lead by Brené Brown
This book started a conversation on the power of vulnerability. She shows you how to create more connection and authenticity in your life by having the courage to always be in your truth.
34. Man’s Search For Meaning by Victor. E. Frankl
A page turning story about survival and how to take life’s struggles, give them meaning and in the end move forward with more purpose. It has been named one of the 10 most influential books in america.
35. As a Man Thinketh by James Allen
One of the earliest books on the law of attraction and how the power of thought and determines your reality. Learn techniques to master your thoughts and consciously create your ideal life.
“The more tranquil a man becomes, the greater is his success, his influence, his power for good. Calmness of mind is one of the beautiful jewels of wisdom.” – James Allen
36. The Celestine Prophecy An Adventure by James Redfield
Discovered in ancient Peru, this life changing book reveals dramatic insights to 9 key areas of life. Go on a spiritual journey filled with suspense and intriguing revelations about life on earth and why you are here.
37. The Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale
Filled with practical tools and advice, this book will motivate you to believe in yourself, reach your goals and achieve a happier and more satisfying life.
38. The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattles
This is another old timey book but still cited as one of the most relevant books for creating wealth today. With 17 chapters that are quick to get to the point, the author shows you how to create a wealth mindset and cultivate abundance.
39. Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway by Susan Jeffers
Learn how to understand and easily move through the fears that are holding you back. Receive a 10 step process to quiet fearful thoughts, the secret of making winning decisions, and how to create a more meaningful life.
40. Awaken the Giant Within by Anthony Robbins
Tony’s work is legendary, in this book he shares with you all his secrets to self mastery. Using powerful techniques he show you how to shape your destiny and live a passionate and purposeful life .
“It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.” – Tony Robbins
41. The Power of Intention by Wayne W. Dyer
What do you want to create in your life? All creation begins with the power of intention. This book walks you through the principles of intention as well has specific exercises you can do to co-create your life with universal source energy.
42. What to Say When You Talk to Your Self by Dr. Shad Helmstetter
If you are plagued with self doubt and insecurities, this book is for you. Learn how to reverse the effects of negative self talk and embrace a new positive outlook on your life.
43. Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert Cialdini
Based on over 35 years of research, this classic tells you what makes people say yes. Sharing six core principles that you can use in your own life to become a master at persuasion.
44. The 80/20 Principle:The Secret to Achieving More with Less by Richard Koch
This principle is the secret to successful companies all over the world. The foundation being, that little of what you spend time on makes a big difference. In fact the biggest results come from only 20% of your efforts. Learn how to identify what you should be spending time on to get maximum benefits.
45. The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
Change your habits, change your life! The key to losing weight, getting healthier, being more productive and achieving success and wealth is done through transforming your daily habits.
“Habits are powerful, but delicate. They can emerge outside our consciousness, or can be deliberately designed. Habits often occur without our permission, but can be reshaped by fiddling with their parts. They shape our lives far more than we realize—they are so strong, in fact, that they cause our brains to cling to them at the exclusion of all else, including common sense.” – Charles Duhigg
46. The 4 Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss
What’s your dream? Whatever you want to travel the world, double your income or earn more passive income, the four hour workweek is your step-by-step blueprint to designing a luxury lifestyle.
47. The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
The author shares the fundamental principle that your decisions shape your destiny. A step-by-step operating system that will allow you to achieve success Business both business and relationships.
48. The Art of Happiness by The Dalai Lama XIV
This is considered the original book on happiness. Written by the Dalai Lama with the help of a psychiatrist, defeat daily anxiety insecurities, anger, discouragement and live a happier life.
49. MONEY Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom by Tony Robbins
Guru interviewed and researched more then 50 of the worlds most legendary financial experts and created a simple seven step blueprint that anyone can use to achieve financial freedom.
50. Tools of Titans by Tim Ferriss
A compilation of expert tips cultivated from on his wildly popular podcast the author gives you actionable tools, tactics and tips from the most successful people in the world.
“A person’s success in life can usually be measured by the number of uncomfortable conversations he or she is willing to have.” -Tim Ferriss
51. The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
A simple quick and engaging read. This practical guide aims to help creatives overcome their blocks and through creative, consistent, discipline produce a masterpiece.
52. The Highly Sensitive Person by Elaine Aron
Do you get hold you’re too shy are too sensitive? If you feel overwhelmed by noise and need time alone everyday you could be a highly sensitive person. Learn how to assess your particular sensitivities along with tips and techniques to live a richer more soulful life.
53. The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari: A Remarkable Story About Living Your Dream
Blending timeless wisdom and modern successes principles, it helps people from every walk of love attain greater happiness and success during times of uncertainty. The first book in a series, and now celebrating its 10th anniversary.
54. Little Book of Mindfulness: 10 minutes a day to less stress, more peace by Patricia Collard
Learn the principles of mindfulness, and how to apply them to your life. Filled with gentle rituals that will help you slow down, be more present and happier.
55. The Happiness Advantage: How a Positive Brain Fuels Success in Work and Life by Shawn Achor
New scientific research in the area of the positive psychology has shown that when you’re engaged in positive thinking, your brain is more active and creative, Enabling you to experience boosted energy levels, more motivation and higher productivity. Use seven actionable and practical principles to improve your life and maximize your potential.
“The most accurate term for happiness…is the one Aristotle used: eudaimonia, which translates not directly to ‘happiness’ but to ‘human flourishing’.” – Shawn Achor
56. Emotional Intelligence: 100+ Skills, Tips, Tricks & Techniques to Improve Interpersonal Connection, Control Your Emotions, Build Self Confidence by Kevin Moore
In today’s fast-paced world, understanding emotional intelligence and how to apply it is crucial to being successful. Filled with practical findings and insights you’ll develop self-awareness, self-management, social awareness and relationship skills.
57. 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos by Jordan B. Peterson
This book will have you thinking about the most extraordinary events and reconsidering how you think about discipline, freedom and responsibility. Written by a rock start psychologist and told in a style that’s inspiring and engaging.
58. The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron
If you have a desire to explore your creativity, this book will take you on a 12 week journey to discover the artist within. Not just about writing, it aims to connect your heart and soul, inspiring you to take your life to new creative heights of growth and expression.
59. Excuse me, Your Life is Waiting by Lynn Grabhorn
Would you like to make your dreams come true? This book approaches the law of attraction by focusing on feelings and how they unconsciously shape our world. Written in a very conversational and logical style, the author shares her simple steps, tips and insights to manifesting and making dreams a reality.
60. Broken Open: How Difficult Times Can Help Us Grow by Elizabeth Lesser
Elizabeth Lesser is the founder of The Omega Institute, one of the largest spiritual enters in the world. She used her personal experience of heartache and pain to transform and heal her life. Filled with stories of those who have risen and healed from loss, divorce, death and growing into who they were truly meant to be.
“When there is nothing left to lose, we find the true self—the self that is whole, the self that is enough, the self that no longer looks to others for definition, or completion, or anything but companionship on the journey.” – Elizabeth Lesser
61. Unshakeable: Your Financial Freedom Playbook Tony Robbins
Known as the world’s top life and business strategist, Tony Robbins has coached more than 50 million people from 100 countries to living their dreams. In Unshakable, Robbins teams up with top financial adviser Peter Mallouk to reveal how a person can have a solid foundation in a world of turmoil, changeability, and an uncertain future. Think of this as a step-by-step playbook to financial abundance, freedom, and confidence.
62. Learned Optimism: How to Change Your Mind and Life by Martin Seligman
Offering simple techniques that draw on over 20 years of clinical research. Learn how optimism can enhance the quality of your life in all areas. Including less depression, boosted immune system and a more positive inner dialogue.
63. Crucial Conversations Tools for Talking When Stakes Are High by Kerry Patterson
This brings your attention to the moments and the conversations that shape our relationships and our worlds. Gain insights on how to communicate in high stress situations, and transform feelings of anger and hurt. Be more persuasive and comfortable having a conversation about almost any topic.
64. Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol S. Dweck
Earning success in any area of your life, whether it be and school, work, sports or the arts is all a matter of having a personal growth mindset. Filled with strategies and tools that can change your life, create outstanding success and fulfillment of life goals.
65. Own the Day, Own Your Life: Optimized Practices for Waking, Working, Learning, Eating, Training, Playing, Sleeping, and Sex by Aubrey Marcus
Want to upgrade your life on every level? This book shows you how to create a life of optimal performance and better living by maximizing every moment of your day. It gives you strategies, cutting-edge tips and tools to take charge of your life and own it every day.
“To wait for the external world to change before you alleviate your stress is a fool’s errand.” – Aubrey Marcus
66. Unfu*k Yourself: Get Out of Your Head and into Your Life by Gary John Bishop
Are you your own worst enemy? This no-nonsense straightforward guide, will help you move past negative beliefs and self imposed limitations that are blocking your ability to thrive. Put the negative self talk away and live the life you were meant to have!
67. The Magic by Rhonda Byrne
By the author of The Secret, learn how to use The Magic and take a life-changing journey. Using daily exercises, you’ll be encouraged to apply focus and gratitude and create a magical and joyful life.
68. Breaking The Habit of Being Yourself: How to Lose Your Mind and Create a New One by Joe Dispenza
Learn how to bridge the gap between science and spirituality and rewire your brain to create a new reality. One that you want. Learn the step by step tools and all the necessary knowledge to make measurable changes in any area of your life.
69. The Universe Has Your Back: Transform Fear to Faith by Gabrielle Bernstein
Are you living in fear or love and faith? Would you like to connect with the universe and live a divinely guided life? Learn the secrets to let go of your fears so you can live a life filled with happiness security, purpose and direction.
70. You Are a Badass at Making Money: Master the Mindset of Wealth by Jen Sincero
An instant classic! How to move past the fears and blocks that are holding you back from making money and thriving. This sassy and well-written bestseller gives you practical tools that tap into your natural ability to grow rich, create your reality and become as wealthy as you want to be.
“The only failure is quitting. Everything else is just gathering information.” – Jen Sincero
71. When the Body Says No: The Cost of Hidden Stress by Gabor Mate M.D.
Emotional and physical stress play a powerful role in activating chronic illnesses in the human body. The author shares complex medical information and breaks it down with great compassion, to demystify the science and help you become your own health advocate.
72. Mating in Captivity: Unlocking Erotic Intelligence Paperback by Esther Perel
What does it take to create sustained desire? Written by a couples therapist with over 20 years experience learn how to create a more exciting, playful and healthy intimate life in your long term relationship.
73. The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
A magical story of a boy who travels the world on a quest to find his riches. The author weaves a tale filled with wisdom and wonder, teaching us to listen to our hearts and follow our dreams. A best selling classic!
74. High Performance Habits: How Extraordinary by Brendon Burchard
This promises to improve every of the area of your life by employing 6 extensively researched effective habits for reaching a long term success. Would you like to more things done? Be a better leader? Have an increased sense of joy and confidence? The habits in this book will help you achieve it.
75. Madly In Love With Me by Christine Arylo
What does it mean to really love yourself? The this book challenges you to experience living a life where you are completely and unapologetically valuing and taking care of yourself mind body and soul. Filled with fun exercises and quizzes to embody 10 branches of self-love and make loving yourself an everyday part of your life.
“Be nice to yourself… It’s hard to be happy when someone is mean to you all the time.” – Christine Arylo
76. What Are You Hungry For? By Deepak Chopra
What do you really want? Break the habit of crash dieting, deprivation and emotional overeating by understanding your emotional cues and what you really desire.
77. The Wisdom of Sundays By Oprah Winfrey (and Guests)
Oprah shares selections from the most meaningful conversations between her and guests of her award winning show Super Soul Sunday. Topics include finding purpose, the power of intention, the healing powers of love, connection, forgiveness and spirituality. Wonderful!
78. Wishes Fulfilled: Mastering the Art of Manifesting Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
Go on a voyage of self discovery and learn how to master the art of realizing all your desires. Sharing specific techniques you can use to retrain your subconscious mind, realign your life and fulfill your wishes.
79. Year of Yes: How to Dance It Out, Stand In the Sun and Be Your Own Person by Shonda Rhimes
Can one simple word transform your life? The answer is yes! Superstar television writer Shonda Rhimes, takes you through her year of confronting her biggest fears of being overweight, balancing family life, managing work stress and ultimately transforming it all. If you’ve been putting your life on hold this ones for you!
“Happiness comes from living as you need to, as you want to. As your inner voice tells you to. Happiness comes from being who you actually are instead of who you think you are supposed to be.” – Shonda Rhimes
80. The Blue Zones of Happiness: Lessons From the World’s Happiest People by Dan Buettner
What do the world happiest people know that you don’t? In this inspiring guide you’ll find life-changing tools and discover the three strands of happiness that feature prominently in the world happiest places.
81. In the Company of Women: Inspiration and Advice from over 100 Makers, Artists and Entrepreneurs by Grace Bonney
Gain the wisdom of over 100 incredible entrepreneurial women as they describe how they embraced their creativity overcame adversity. A must-read for women that are serious about pursuing their passions and their dreams.
82. Authentic Happiness: Using the New Positive Psychology to Realize Your Potential for Lasting Fulfillment by Martin E. P. Seligman
Valuable insights on the nature of real happiness and how to work with it to improve all aspects of your life. Using practical tools and tasks learn how to focus on your personal strengths and apply them in ways you’ve never considered.
83. 13 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do: Take Back Your Power Embrace Change, Face Your Fears, and Train Your Brain for Happiness and Success by Amy Morin
Designed to help you master mental strength and overcome obstacles, disappointments and setbacks. With 13 proven strategies that will work for anyone, learn to take back your power, let go of resentment and what you can’t control.
84. When Things Fall Apart: Heart Advice for Difficult Times Pema Chodron
This shares gentle Buddhist wisdom to help you through those difficult times of life. Whether it’s loss of a loved one to death or divorce, an unexpected disappointment or any difficult situation. Learn practices for reversing negative patterns and how to use painful emotions to cultivate compassion and courage.
85. Six Pillars of Self-Esteem: The Definitive Work on Self-Esteem by the Leading Pioneer in the Field by Nathaniel Branden
Developing healthy self-esteem is fundamental to living in your power, both personally and professionally. Using six action based practices for daily living learn how to empower yourself and create a foundation of solid self-esteem in five key areas of your life.
“Of all the judgments we pass in life, none is more important than the judgment we pass on ourselves.” – Nathaniel Branden
86. Mastering Your Mean Girl: The No-BS Guide to Silencing Your Inner Critic and Becoming Wildly Wealthy, Fabulously Healthy, and Bursting with Love by Melissa Ambrosini
Are you ready to finally silence your inner mean girl and start living the life of your dreams? In this inspiring guide you’ll get a practical plan to silence negative self talk and create a kick ass life full of health, wealth and love.
87. The Self-Love Experiment: Fifteen Principles for Becoming More Kind, Compassionate, and Accepting of Yourself by Shannon Kaiser
Overcome fears and stop self sabotaging habits that prevent you from going for your dreams. Learn the secrets to loving yourself and living a passion filled life full of true self-acceptance.
88. Adventures for Your Soul: 21 Ways to Transform Your Habits and Reach Your Full Potential by Shannon Kaiser
Live a life full of adventure and gain a fresh new perspective on the habits that are holding you back. In this transformational guide, you’ll learn how to achieve your goals, ditch limiting beliefs and make happiness your natural way of life.
89. Boundaries: When to Say Yes, How to Say No, to Take Control of Your Life by Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend
Are you comfortable setting boundaries? Are you unsure of what boundaries even are? Gain a clear understanding of what boundaries are and are not and how to set them in all areas of your life.
90. Self-Compassion: The Proven Power of Being Kind to Yourself by Dr. Kristin Neff
Exercises and action plans for dealing with emotionally difficult times by way of self compassion. Expert advice on how to stop beating yourself up, leave insecurity behind and live your highest potential.
“Rather than wandering around in problem-solving mode all day, thinking mainly of what you want to fix about yourself or your life, you can pause for a few moments throughout the day to marvel at what’s not broken. You” – Kristin Neff
91. The 5 Second Rule: Transform your Life, Work, and Confidence with Everyday Courage by Mel Robbins
Would you like to be more confident, break the habit of procrastination and overcome self-doubt? Stop living in fear and uncertainty with the 5 Second Rule. A simple solution to push though fears that are holding you back and become your greatest self.
92. Start Where You Are: A Journal for Self-Exploration by Meera Lee Patel
This journal is a tool for positive change. Full of supportive prompts, exercises, quotes and open ended questions it will help nurture your creativity. Inspiring and insightful, you’ll be encouraged to reflect on your dreams and create a more fulfilling life.
93. Love Your Body by Louise Hay
Do you struggle with a poor body image? 54 affirmations you can use to help you create a beautiful, happy and healthy relationship with your body.
94. Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear by Elizabeth Gilbert
Full of insight, Gilbert shows you how to ditch fear and embrace the creative process. Whether you’re looking to write a novel, create art, music or embark on a lifelong dream. Let this book inspire you to new creative heights.
“You have to participate relentlessly in the manifestations of your own blessings.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
95. Find Your Extraordinary – Dream Bigger, Live Happier and Achieve Success on Your Own Terms by Jessica Dilullo Herrin
Take life from ordinary to extraordinary, embrace your individuality and creating success on your own terms. Filled with realistic and attainable steps you’ll learn how to find your voice and authentically live a extraordinary and happy life.
96. The Seasons of Life by Jim Rohn
If you ever faced difficult times (and who hasn’t?) this book is full of ideas and observations that help you place life events in the context of seasons.
“If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” – Jim Rohn
97. The Law of Success: The Master Wealth-Builder’s Complete and Original Lesson Plan for Achieving Your Dreams by Napoleon Hill
After interviewing successful people from all walks of life Napoleon Hill distilled what he learned into 15 core lessons. This is a master volume and precursor to the wildly popular Think and Grow Rich.
98. Will I Ever Be Good Enough?: Healing the Daughters of Narcissistic Mothers by Dr. Karyl McBride Ph.D
This step-by-step program teaches you how to heal emotional abuse from a narcissistic mother. Learn to create a personal program to take control of your Life, clear self sabotaging patterns, set healthy boundaries and break destructive patterns.
99. Stop Saying You’re Fine: The No-BS Guide to Getting What You Want by Mel Robbins
Using the latest scientific research and years of hard earned wisdom the author moves beyond simple fixes to create a better life. Learn her process of leaning in, how everything can depend on not hitting the snooze button, how to connect with other people and take a quick action on great ideas.
100. Life Visioning: A Transformative Process for Activating Your Unique Gifts and Highest Potential by Michael Beckwith
The life visioning process is designed to enable the growth, development and unfoldment of living your soul’s purpose. Filled with inspiring insights and meditations you’ll learn the four stages of consciousness: victim, manifeser, channel and being. The art of surrender and how to apply the visioning process to your life including: relationships, money, livelihood and alignment with the universe.
101. The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life (Before 8AM) by Hal Elrod
This book has been called the one of the most life-changing books ever written. If you’d like to wake up motivated and focused this book is for you. Create a miracle morning using simple practices developed over centuries of human consciousness and transform your life.
We hope that this list of the best self help books of all time inspires you to grow, learn and ignites a passion for you to keep reaching your goals and the life of your dreams. What are your favourite books on self help and personal development? Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org