Add these affirmations for self love to your daily routine to grow your self esteem and live joyfully. Because you deserve to feel deeply loved!
Self love is an important part of feeling happy, confident and living a well balanced life. When you struggle with low self-worth, it can be hard to cope with the ups and downs of life.
Luckily, there are tools, like affirmations. Which, when used daily, can help you build a more loving relationship with yourself. And in turn increase your self-worth, confidence and self-esteem.
Say these positive statements daily, as part of your self care routine.
101 Positive Affirmations For Self Love & Healing
1. I deeply and completely, love and accept myself.
2. I love myself unconditionally, and offer the same love to others.
3. I am worthy and deserving of love.
4. My natural state is love, I deserve to be happy.
5. I am willing to accept myself with unconditional love.
6. I am a beautiful person, inside and out.
7. I am loving and I am lovable.
8. I am focused on enjoying life, and I find happiness everywhere I look.
9. My thoughts and opinions are valuable.
10. I am easy to love.
11. I am peaceful, happy, healthy, and free to be me.
12. My feelings are safe. It is safe for me to be me.
13. I deserve love, compassion, and empathy.
14. I am wonderful just as I am.
15. I deserve to feel happy and content.
Positive Affirmations For Loving Yourself
16. I am worthy of all the good life has to offer.
17. I love and treasure my body.
18. I am a radiant and joyous person.
19. I honour my own life path. Everything is happening perfectly for me.
20. I am a beautiful person.
21. I am valuable and valued.
22. I believe in myself.
23. I give myself permission to feel happy and content.
24. I am open to receive love, kindness and happiness wherever I go.
25. Happiness is my birthright, I am worthy of all the good life has to offer and accept it now.
26. I have a life filled with grace and ease.
27. Today, I choose me.
28. I love the person that I am.
29. I am deserving of love.
30. I am kind to myself.
What Is Self Love?
Self-love is an appreciation and a compassion that you have for yourself. It’s developed through your actions and the choices that you make that support yourself. Choices that are made with the intention, that they lovingly support the innate value of your entire being in every way. Including your mental, emotional, physical and spiritual health.
It’s also important to note, that building self-love is a practice. Affirmations and intentions are only one part of the process. There are many tools that you can (and should) incorporate in to your life to build your self love. However, affirmations are a wonderful place to start.
Positive Self-Love Mantra’s
31. I love and accept myself. Each moment in my life is perfect.
32. I am worthy of love, peace, and joy.
33. I am always enough.
34. I am beautiful, bold and brave.
35. I believe in the person I am becoming.
36. I am exactly who I need to be in this moment.
37. I am grounded, peaceful, and centered.
38. It’s my time to shine! I’m ready to live the life of my dreams.
39. I feel beautiful, and I am beautiful.
40. I love who I am in this moment.
41. I am grateful that self-love comes to me with ease.
42. I deserve good things.
43. Today, I choose myself.
44. I respect myself.
45. I have worth and inner beauty.
Morning Affirmations For Self Love
46. I know I am worthwhile. It is safe for me to succeed. Life loves me.
47. I love and approve of myself.
48. I am always in the right place at the right time.
49. I radiate self love and confidence.
50. I am blessed beyond measure.
51. I lovingly take care of my body, my mind and my emotions.
52. I love and approve of myself. It is safe for me to take care of myself.
53. I am confident and strong.
54. I lovingly hold and embrace my experience with ease and with joy.
55. I am ever-evolving and ever-expanding.
56. I am comfortable in my own skin.
57. My body is capable of incredible things, even miracles.
58. I am surrounded by love.
59. I am grateful for my beautiful and healthy body.
60. I am grateful for my body and all it does for me.
Self Love Quotes & Affirmations
61. Today I choose joy and self-acceptance.
62. I am overflowing with joy, vitality and energy.
63. I have full power over my life and trust my decisions.
64. I acknowledge my own self-worth, and my confidence is soaring.
65. I am worthy of relationships that are loving, genuine and nourishing.
66. I am always growing as a person.
67. I love and accept myself unconditionally.
68. My natural state is love, I deserve to be happy.
69. I deeply love and accept all of me.
70. I am open to love and ready to receive miracles.
71. I am strong and resilient.
72. I am allowed to express myself.
Daily Mantras For Self Love
73. I value and honour my boundaries.
74. I am now seeing myself in a new and loving light.
75. My life is filled with joy and abundance.
76. I am successful.
77. I easily prioritize myself and my needs.
78. I am a loveable person, and I deserve to feel good about myself.
79. I am powerful and confident.
80. I have a loving relationship with my body.
Powerful Affirmations For Self Love and Acceptance
81. I am a magnet for love, abundance and blessings in all forms.
82. I love my body, and it is safe to love my body.
83. My self love and self worth, comes from within.
84. I am now a reflection of my highest self.
85. My positive thinking creates my positive life.
86. I am loveable, special and unique.
87. It is safe, right and good to be me.
88. I am worthy of my dreams.
89. I am worthy of love and happiness.
90. I am my own best friend.
91. I give myself the love I’ve always needed.
92. Everyday and in every way, I love myself more and more.
93. I am proud of me, of what I can do and who I am as a person.
94. My body is perfect just the way it is. I am proud of how I look.
95. I am open to letting love flow into my experience now.
96. I am feeling better and better every day.
97. Believing in myself comes naturally to me.
98. I am worthy of love and attention.
99. Every day in every way my self love and self worth is growing.
100. I am constantly attracting love into my life.
101. I am worthy of infinite love and unending compassion.
How To Use Positive Affirmations For Self Love
1. First, start out by writing down your thoughts and feelings about your level of self love that you want to change. If this is too challenging or you feel blocked, it’s helpful to set an intention to receive awareness. Then as you go about your day write down any self deprecating or negative thoughts as they come up. You can use a notebook or the notes app on your phone.
Writing them down can be very helpful. Because it gives you good idea of exactly what is coming up for you. If you still struggle with understanding your patterns, it can be very healing to try a self love journal or workbook. You can find them on amazon here.
2. Secondly, choose a few positive statements about self-love (3-5) from the list of positive statements above. Taking care to start with those that most align with the current beliefs that you want to change.
3. Next, state your affirmations out loud. Repeat them over and loudly and with conviction. As you say your statements, make sure you are saying them in the present tense. And always make sure to use only positive language.
4. Then, call up a feeling of what you want. If it’s self love, think about what that feels like to you. Then pull that feeling into your body, your heart and your entire being.
Let that energy flow through your body. As you repeat your daily self love affirmation, over and over. If you feel awkward that’s ok! It will start to feel more natural over time.
5. Remember to be kind to yourself! Affirmations are a practice. It takes daily consistency and time to change your thoughts and feelings. But it can be done!
Why Self Love Is Important
Feeling loved, is your birthright. And maintaining a healthy foundation self worth is absolutely critical to your well-being. It’s crucial for feeling happy, whole and complete, exactly as you are.
The more you can love, appreciate and accept yourself as you are, for who you are. The happier and more content you will be. In every area of your life. Including the relationships you have with yourself and others. (1)
When you build your self-worth, you can finally ditch the negative self talk and move through the world in total confidence (2) Easily able to get through the ups and downs of life with grace and resilience. (3) Knowing that no matter what life throws at you, you are LOVED, and LOVEABLE.
Tips For Using Affirmations and Making Them Work For You
- Create a daily routine that incorporates saying your affirmations at least twice daily. Many people (and I agree) find it easiest to make it part of a morning routine. In addition to, a part of their night time ritual before bed
- Write down your affirmations on index cards or heart shaped post-it notes. Then place them up all over the house. This will help you remember to say them. As well as, help you anchor your new beliefs in.
- Try using self love affirmation cards. I love these ones from the great Louise Hay here on amazon.
- Practice your affirmations using the mirror technique. To do this, start by standing in front of a mirror. Then look deeply into your own eyes. Say “I love you” over and over.
- Record yourself saying all of the 101 self love affirmations above. Next, listen to them on repeat over and over. This technique is especially powerful for programming your subconscious mind. And works best if you listen to it as you drift off to sleep.
- Try mindfully listening to a guided self love meditation. You can find some great ones on Amazon here.
- Combine the positive statements with a healing crystal or stone that promotes self love. I highly recommend Rose Quartz and Rhodochrosite. Both of which are amazing for boosting self love! To use, simply hold a crystal in your hand as you say your heart felt affirmations.
- Wear a self love healing stone as jewelry. Besides creating good vibes, it’s also a helpful reminder to repeat your intentions as you go about your day. You can find many types of wonderful crystal healing jewelry here on Amazon.
- For more on how to use crystals with your daily positive affirmations Read my article here – The Best Healing Crystals for Self Love, Self Worth, and Self Confidence
Recommend Reading For Nurturing Your Worthiness
The Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think You’re Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are – Brene Brown
Do Self Love Affirmations Really Work?
Yes, self-love affirmations work if you repeat them over and over, until it becomes a natural part of how you think. It works because when you consistently repeat the positive statements, it changes the neural pathways in your brain. (1). Shifting the old default patterns that influence your beliefs and how you think about yourself. Eventually, replacing those old negative patterns and feelings of unworthiness or not being loveable. With new beliefs that default to more self loving thoughts. (2)
Understanding that you can change your beliefs is important. Because Whether you realize it or not, you already are using affirmations everyday.
Every time you think or say to yourself “I can’t do that.”, “I’m not good enough.” or “I hate my body.” etc. That is an affirmation. And by repeating those thoughts to yourself you’ve been unconsciously programming yourself. To never feel good enough, or loveable enough.
In a nutshell, these negative thoughts have been created by your subconscious programming. Which has been running patterns specific to you. And are usually formed based on your childhood experiences below the age of 10.
Once in place the programs start to run on auto pilot. Influencing what you feel, think and say about yourself. As well as your relationships with others and how the world in general works.
These programs can be negative or positive. However, many of us are running negative programming. Which can greatly interfere with our sense of self love and self esteem.
But the good news is you can banish those patterns and thoughts and create yourself how to you want to be. Ultimately, healing the past and building a brand new you.
A you that deeply loves yourself, and has major self-worth, self-confidence and self-esteem. An unstoppable you!
At the End of the Day on Your Journey to Loving Yourself
Though you may struggle with self love now, remember you have the power to change your life. You are worthy and deserving of feeling a deep love for yourself.
Use these 101 affirmations for self love, to build your self worth and self esteem. Use them daily to feel confident, worthy and deserving of self love. After all, there is no better time than now to ditch the past patterns and change your programming. And recognize you are truly loveable and worth loving on every level!
What To Read Next
Save these 101 Affirmations for Self Love, Self Worth and Self Esteem for later on Pinterest…
Some recommended products may use affiliate links. In particular as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This will not cost you anything or increase prices. This does not affect our reviews, which are as impartial as possible.